FAQ

How do I apply for a PSS account?
Simply click on the Create an Account link on the bottom of the page, fill in the required fields and submit.

Is there a minimum purchase amount?
Yes, you must spend at least $300 per order. This does not include the shipping costs.

Can I order in quantities other that the cases pack quantities displayed on the website?
At this time we can only fulfill orders in the case pack quantities indicated for each item.

What form of payment does PlanoStorageSolutions.com accept?
At this time we only accept credit cards for payment.

What credit cards do you accept?
We accept American Express®, Discover® Card, MasterCard®, and VISA®.

When will I be billed for my order?
Your credit card will be billed once the order has been shipped. You will receive a receipt via email when your order ships.

How is the shipping cost estimated?
When you place an order on PlanoStorageSolutions.com your shipping cost will be estimated at 20% of your order. This amount will show up in your shopping cart and your credit card will be authorized, but not yet charged, for this amount. Once your order has shipped the total order plus the actual shipping cost will be charged to your credit card. This amount maybe more or less than the 20% estimated at time of checkout. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email receipt stating the final cost of your order.

When will my order be shipped?
Your order will usually ship within 5 business days after your order has been processed. You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped.

How will my order be shipped?
Unless otherwise requested PSS ship your order by the most cost efficient shipping method available to us. In many cases this will be UPS or common carrier.

Are there any geographic restrictions for shipping?
Items can be shipped only within the United States and Canada. Purchaser is responsible for all freight, duty, brokerage fees and taxes.

How can I find out the status of my order?
Contact your customer service representative PSSWebCSR@PlanoStorageSolutions.com with any question about your order.

How do I make changes to or cancel my order?
We have set up our system to process your order as quickly as possible. For that reason, we may not be able to make changes to or cancel your order after it has been submitted on our website. Please contact your customer service representative at PSSWebCSR@PlanoStorageSolutions.com to determine if a change can be made.

Can I return my purchase?
If you need to return an item please contact a customer service representative at PSSWebCSR@PlanoStorageSolutions.com. The Customer is responsible for all shipping return changes and will be charged a 15% restocking fee.